Before going in the oven. I took a picture just in case I burnt it!
2 cups cooked chicken
1/4 cup chopped black olives
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 small can chopped chilies, undrained
1/2 cup sour cream (I used cream cheese 3/4 of the 8oz pkg.)
1 package taco seasoning
2 rolls of crescent rolls
1 small chopped tomato (I used 1/2 a can of petite diced tomatoes.)
1. Chop chicken and add olives, cheese, chilies, sour cream and taco mix. Seed and chop 1 tomato; add to chicken mixture.
2. Unroll crescent dough and separate triangles. Arrange on round baking stone or cookie sheet making a circle (or heart) with wide ends OVERLAPPING in the center and points toward outside. (Spray cookie sheet if needed.) There should be a 5 in. diameter opening in the center.
3. Spread chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle.
4. Bring points of triangles up and over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at the center of the ring.
Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake @ 375 for 20-26 minutes. Garnish with tomato and serve with salsa and sour cream.