Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2nd Half of Vacation

Kate was in the Peach Parade for the Princess Peach Pageant. She LOVED throwing candy so much that towards the end she was throwing it over the front of the car. Every year since I was little we have gone to the parade and then to my great grandmother's house, (now my sister's) to eat and go to the Civic Center. It is always fun to swing and watch everyone walk by.

We left at 6:00 am to go to Gulf Shores. I was impressed that we were actually the door in the car by 6:1o! We had a great time, the kids loved the beach and the pool. Lots of firsts on this trip, the beach, a trip to Alabama, putt putt golf and air hockey! They loved building sand castles and looking for sea shells. I don't have tons of beach pictures. I just could not make myself take the good camera on the beach. I still have sand in my car keys!




Smiles even early in the morning!
Putt putt with Della.

Caroline on the beach.
Mason & Caroline.

No comments: