Monday, March 29, 2010

Multiples Egg Hunt

We had our annual Plano Area Mothers of Multiples Easter Egg Hunt this past Saturday. My friend Amy and I were co-chairs for the event. Whew, it was fun, but we are glad it is OVER! It was held at Cottonwood Baptist church and it was great that the egg hunt was outside, but everything else was inside. It was SO windy that day! We had bounce houses, face painting, balloon artist, the Easter Bunny of course, crafts and food. Here are a few pictures.

Caroline and Kate with their balloons. Kate was most likely instructing Caroline on what she needed to be doing.
Kate requested this mermaid. I was quite impressed with what this lady could make!

Gotta have a drink while you hunt eggs right?
Dropping the last few eggs in the basket.
Mason the tiger.
Kate and Mason hunting for eggs.
Score! Chocolate!
Hum, what could be in this egg??

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Looks fun and looks like you did a great job planning. I can't believe Lincoln and Caroline are in the same grade. It's funny to see them and think they could be in the same class at some point. I guess they are about 11 months apart, right? She looks so sweet and innocent, I'm afraid my big boy would plow her over:)