Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Weeks of Floors!

Whew! We are almost finished. We have been working on new floors in our Kitchen, Laundry, Pantry and then wood floors in our Office, Foyer, Dining and Half Bath! It looks great, but what a mess to get here! Everything should be complete by Thursday, which I hope because the kids come home from Louisiana then! Our parents love our kids enough to keep them while we have been working on this project. I don't know what we would have done without their help. It would have been interesting if we had to keep 3 children ages 3 and under in a house with dust, fumes, wet paint, sealer and lack of ALL appliances. Thank you grandparents! Can you guess what I will be doing today and tomorrow until they get back?? CLEANING!! I know it will be worth it when the job is done. We will be enjoying our new floors for years! If you live in the area and need names of good workers let me know.
Tile Demo
Tile Clean Up
Polyurethane wood floors.
Finished Floors, waiting on base today!
Almost finished kitchen floors.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

how exciting! I know you'll be glad when they finish. How long have the kids been gone?

Lollipop Lips said...

2 weeks!

The Tylers said...

Love your choices!! Floors look great April! And hooray for grandparents...I don't think we ever truly appreciated our parents until we became one:)