Friday, December 17, 2010

Trains at Northpark

We went to Northpark Mall today to check out the new model trains this year. The kids loved it, so if you are in the Dallas area I think it is worth going to check it out. This mall has TONS of Christmas activities. Santa has story time, puppet shows and different bands were there playing Christmas music.

Not our best family photo, but its what we got. :)

Part of the train exhibit.



They have the Santa and his reindeer up every year. I thought I should have a photo to remember it this time! The reindeer are made of pecans, and it looks like Santa's beard is made of marshmallows. I am sure it is all in their brochures, I just did not get around to reading up on it.

Mason & Kate checking out the ducks.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

3 out of 5 isn't bad for the family photo :) Looks like a fun time!!