Monday, May 18, 2009

2 Sets of Twins?

Sorry, I am a little late posting pictures. Weekend before last our twin cousins came to Texas for a visit. They were all so good together and had a blast playing! Even with 2 sets of twins in the house everyone behaved and even went to sleep when it was bedtime. We went to Celebration Park in Allen, Chuck E. Cheese's and then to a friends birthday party Saturday evening. It was a busy and fast weekend! Here are just a few of the pictures.

Lydia and Kate

Brent and Mason walking with Caroline.


Lydia and Beau
Mason
Attempting to take a group picture, as you can see it did not quite work!

2 comments:

Angi said...

April-I thought when I read the title of this post that you were announcing you were pregnant with twins again! :)

candicebishop said...

I think I would've been EXHAUSTED after having 2 sets of twins for a while! Looks like it was fun though.